Grand Prix Motors Auto Repair offers a Napa warranty that covers parts and labor for qualifying repairs and services for 12 Months/12,000 Miles.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the professionals at your local NAPA Auto Care Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA Auto Care Peace of Mind Warranty.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 12,000 locations nationwide - more than any other automotive repair brand.
So - no matter where your travels take you - if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA Auto Care Center being nearby.
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 12 months/12,000 miles.
- That doubles to 24 months/24,000 miles if you use your NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card (applications available at participating locations).
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you're protected even when you travel.
Many NAPA AutoCare Centers employ qualified ASE certified technicians. ASE certification takes the guesswork out of finding a good technician.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry when the experts at your local NAPA AutoCare Center service your vehicles. We stand behind our work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty. This warranty is honored at more than 12,000 locations nationwide - more than any other automotive repair brand. No matter where you travel - if you experience a problem with a repair done by a NAPA AutoCare Center, you can have confidence that a NAPA AutoCare Center nearby will take care of it.
NAPA AutoCare Centers are not a franchise but are locally owned and operated. We hold to high standards in the automotive industry developed by NAPA more than 20 years ago. Because of NAPA's high standards and outstanding reputation, your local NAPA AutoCare Center offers the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty!
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts
As you can see, your NAPA AutoCare Center is the place to find honest, expert, fair and affordable auto repairs. We stand behind our work and products and we put that in writing! Ask your local NAPA AutoCare Center for details on the Peace of Mind Warranty and covered services and repairs.